Drug reminders are great for making sure you don't skip a dose. Anytime you setup a new drug you will be prompted to add reminders, but if you're like me there's a chance you may have skipped the screen altogether. No worries, reminders can be added to a drug or edited at any time!
To get started:
- Open the app and click the 'Pills' tab
- Select the drug you'd like to add reminders to or make edits to
- Under 'Reminders' select the remind you'd like to edit, or, if you have no reminders, click 'No reminders'.
- Here you can add or edit a reminder, simply select 'Add reminder time' and set the time or select the reminder you've already set to start editing.
- Additional reminders can be added to a single drug by clicking 'Add reminder time' again.
- When you've set your reminders then double check your 'Pills per dose' field, this is how many pills the app thinks your taking each time you open it.
- All set? Click 'Done' on the top right, reminders have been set!
Reminders should be all set!