How do I add a Helper?
The Pillsy app can message friends, family, and caregivers about your missed doses, If you want to keep someone in the loop then you can add them as a Helper. To add a Helper just follow along:
- Open the app and select 'Helpers' at the bottom
- On the 'Helpers' tab click the + icon in the top right
- Add a Helper either manually for from your contacts list
- You helper will receive a text message, they will need to confirm the request
- Once they reply, they will appear as 'Active' in your Pillsy Helpers screen
Helpers will receive text messages anytime you miss a dose!