How do I detach/disconnect a Pillsy Smart Cap?
There are a number of reasons you may need to detach or disconnect your Smart Cap. One common reason arises when you go to switch out an old cap with a replacement; if an old cap is attached to your drug you won't be able to connect to the drug with a new cap before detaching the old one. Another is if you've incorrectly attached a cap to the wrong drug and need to reattach to the correct one!
To detach a Pillsy Smart Cap from your device, simply follow the steps below:
- Log into the app and go to the 'Pills' tab
- Select the drug with the cap in question
- Scroll down to where it says 'Pillsy Device'
- Select the cap from below this field, it will say something like 'Blue PillsyCap'
- At the bottom of the next page, click 'Detach this device'
A detached cap is ready to pair to any new drug!